An increasing number of tech-concerns, clothes manufacturers and artists enter a digital parallel world.
Blockchain is one of the most exciting technology topics of our time. It enables secure management of all types of information and is already used today in the areas of digital currencies, smart contracts and business processes.
With numerous blockchain startups, initiatives, associations and investors, Berlin has established itself as the “blockchain capital”.
- Over half of the German blockchain startups are based in Berlin (statista).
- For 13.2% of Berlin's startups, blockchain has a major impact on their business model. (Berlin Startup Monitor 2020)
- With over 100 blockchain start-ups and numerous incubators, accelerators, investors and research institutions, Berlin has one of the most active and strongest blockchain ecosystems in the world.
Networks, initiatives and associations (selection)
- Blockchain Bundesverband e.V.
- BerChain Berlin e.V
- IOTA Foundation
- Full Node Blockchain Coworking
- PositiveBlockchain.io (Initiative for projects with social impact)
The Berlin Blockchain ecosystem at one glance
Impressions from the Blockchain ecosystem
Latest news about Blockchain
"Our mission is to make cities more efficient, healthier, more liveable and cleaner."
Get your tickets for the first hybrid AsiaBerlin Summit 21-27 September 2020.